Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting closer to going in to negotiate on an 1100, and just wondered if anyone knew the latest on how much dealers might be willing to deal. (For me right now, the price is more significant than its been in the past on bikes.) Thanks.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Dealer here (which is a monopoly) wouldn't negotiate. Paid full MSRP + dealer prep fees + all the other fees, tax, etc.

One of the benefits of living in Hawaii I guess.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I am not sure what dealer invoice is. When I bought my 07 S2R800 in late 07 the dealer would barely budge and when it did, it was not a lot at all.

I recently just bout my two bikes at Waco Ducati (Euro Shop Waco) I actually am stilll in Iraq and the bikes are still at the dealership. I can't break it down how much I paid for each as it was one price OTD for both bikes. I can say that I think what I paid was under MSPR but not by to much.

Some places offer better deals I guess and if you find a deal that works for you then take it. We all know its worth it no matter what :D

·
Registered
133 Posts
I am not sure what dealer invoice is. When I bought my 07 S2R800 in late 07 the dealer would barely budge and when it did, it was not a lot at all.

I recently just bout my two bikes at Waco Ducati (Euro Shop Waco) I actually am stilll in Iraq and the bikes are still at the dealership. I can't break it down how much I paid for each as it was one price OTD for both bikes. I can say that I think what I paid was under MSPR but not by to much.

Some places offer better deals I guess and if you find a deal that works for you then take it. We all know its worth it no matter what :D
Thank you for your service. Get your arse home safe and enjoy those bikes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts