Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2011 Hypermotard 1100 Evo w/ approx. 2750 miles, but still riding it so it will go up slightly.

Mods Include:
-Full Termi carbon 2-1 system with DP ecu, airbox lid, carbon trim, etc.
-GPR damper, upper triple, etc.
-DP race seat
-Sargent seat (standard height)
-carbon rear hugger
-Will likely put oem mirrors/guards back on, presently has Acerbis guards/signals with CRG Ls hindsight mirrors.
-1 tooth smaller countershaft sprocket, never installed
-Fabbri fly screen
-Nearly new Power Pure tires

Oil changed at 550, then again around 1700, then after winter storage recently. Ridden pretty conservatively, I'm a MSF rider coach and don't really have the time to ride as much, especially with a 4yr old at home :D

Price - $11,000 with everything.
remove $200 if you don't want one of the seats (or 400 for no extra seats)
remove $1,500 if you don't want complete Termi setup (ecu, air lid, trim, pipe,etc)

Can deliver within 1.5hours of Buffalo, NY in an enclosed trailer.
Location is Orchard Park, NY (just south of Buffalo)

a little dirty, I was in WV with some friends:

Just took these. Oem handguards and mirrors will go on for sale. I should probably put the race seat on, it's a bit easier on the eyes ;-)

·
Registered
161 Posts
This bike will go quick !!! If you were a dealer and I could trade in I'd be there in the morning
A quick sale would be nice :) You should stop in to your dealer and see if he makes you a cash offer... some dealers may like having used bikes on hand.

Also...might consider the following trades.

Triumph Street Triple 675/675r
Mv Agusta Brutale

So, I should probably break this down a bit.

In stock condition the price is $8900 (this includes fly screen and carbon hugger, oem hand guards/mirrors)

Add $200 for GPR damper setup
Add $200 for choice of Sargent, or DP Race seat (or $400 both)
Add $1500 for full Termi 2-1 system w/DP ecu, airbox lid, carbon trim.

(note for the lovable vultures, these add-on prices will go up if the bike is sold stock and I sell these off separately. I'm just trying to encourage a package deal)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump for forgetting it also has front axle sliders that will be included at the stock price :D

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll even throw in a grip off of Stoner's post qualifying bike from the '07 Valencia gp. Hey, I'm trying here!!

You can see stoners back, yah we're tight like that :D

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hey Darren, I've just sent my buddy a link to your ad...he may be keen on your bike. Please keep me in mind for the GPR damper if you do sell her stock...thanks

Cheers Rob

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Darren, I've just sent my buddy a link to your ad...he may be keen on your bike. Please keep me in mind for the GPR damper if you do sell her stock...thanks

Cheers Rob
Thanks for spreading the word. :D

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
STOCK PRICE UPDATE

My firm bare bones stock condition price is $8500. We can negotiate any add-ons from there. Just to be clear, that price means zero aftermarket add-ons.

I will, however, give GREAT prices to the bike buyer on any aftermarket add-ons. These prices will not apply to the sell-off if sold after the bike is gone :D

(example, $200 for Sargent or DP seat, $1500 for Termi system, $40 for Fabbri screen, $75 carbon hugger, $290 for GPR damper setup)

·
Registered
327 Posts
if you are willing to sell that sargent seat i am VERY interested

edit: had to RE-READ the previous post regarding prices to people who do not buy the bike... seriously though, sargent seat for 200.. do it... c'mon just do it..

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sale pending ... :D

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bike is SOLD :D

(sargent and fabbri screen also sold. Those were the only two items the buyer did not want ... sold to someone who contacted me early on about selling items separately.)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.