Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Ducati Designs
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's an open invite to the annual ST Madness (aka Reefer Madness) hootenanny coming up June 8-10 or thereabouts in beautiful Tamarack Resort, Idaho. If you're interested in meeting some other like-minded loonies on ST's (or Multis, or other stuff) for some bench racing, lying, delicious food, bragging, beer-drinking, stupendous riding, and more beer-drinking and lying, you should come on by. Meet and ride with some of the legendary knuckleheads you've only read about in legendary kinda places (bus station bathrooms). We may not be fast, but we sure are slow!

The riding in western Idaho is just superb. Breathtaking scenery, more curves than Heidi Fleiss and very few cops (I hope).

Take a look at the Yahoo! Groups STMadness forum for more information.

STMadness : The Holy Reeferness Roams

There's an East Coast Madness coming up, too, so if you're interested, get some info in the same site.

pg
DD

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,081 Posts
Wow! That would be an epic road trip. I would love to see that part of the world some day. :)

·
Mr Leakered
8,831 Posts
I wish. I sooooooooooo wish. But, alas. . .

Have a good one.

·
19,081 Posts
I was just talking to my riding buddy Jackflash about it. He's been up there and from what he told me I really want to go too. But that's like almost Alaska from here. :)

·
19,081 Posts
I would like to attend this gathering, but it would require a couple of belt changes, and valve adjustments for that many miles.

:(
Just think Rick, DITR is halfway there. :eek:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Wrong time of year for me, would love to go.
But cross the border into Montana for better speed limits.:D

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
Paul - I'd love to be there. From the West and miss it a lot. But this is the most difficult time of the year for me and I can't get away for that length of time, alas.

You guys have a great time and raise a glass for those of us present in spirit if not lucky enough to be physically present, body on bike.:D

Ron

·
I yam what I yam
989 Posts
This looks good!

I wish their info was easier to access. When I click on the "WCM 10 Details" link I get a bunch of hoops to jump through to create a Yahoo account.

The Tamarack Resort looks nice, must be expen$ive!

·
Still needs a life.
12,619 Posts
The Tamarack Resort looks nice, must be expen$ive!
Not bad. A single room in the inn is $80.00/night. BTW, there is still room in the inn. Shoot me a PM Friday and I'll give you a phone number to call to reserve one.

I will be riding over there in style with those two (in)famous PNW hooligans, PG and Mark Turbo, via Prairie City, Enterprise, and Hells Canyon. PG, aka The Deerslayer, now has one more thing to watch out for darting across the road.

Bigfoot Spotted In Idaho? | ABC News Blogs - Yahoo! News

·
19,081 Posts
This should be the WCM.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I would totally show up if not for something scheduled on June 8th. :mad:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts