Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I recently purchased a 1098 S superbike. I would like to return it closer to stock so I can ride it on the street and track. I am also only an intermediate level track rider and have no need for the high end parts on this bike.

All of the parts are in good condition, the bike has never been downed.

I am always open to reasonable offers. Here are the parts I’m looking to sell:

Attack Performance Adjustable GP Triple Clamps With 30mm Offset : 1050 CAD Shipped

Attack Performance Adjustable Rearsets with Carbon Heelguards: 450 CAD Shipped

Ohlins TTX GP Shock: 1250 CAD Shipped

Kyle Racing Flat Rate Suspension Linkage: 750 CAD Shipped

Sato Racing Ride Height Adjuster: 100 CAD Shipped

Track Fairings: 600 CAD Shipped

XT Racing GPX Pro Lap Timer with 2 Potentiometers: 1050 CAD Shipped

I am also looking for some parts:

1098 S stock ohlins shock and linkages

1098 S stock triple trees

Stock Ducati rearsets that fit (848,1098,1198)

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
There's a section for classifieds where you need to post these instead of superbikes. Seems you got some nice parts in the bike that would be beneficial both at street and especially track too, but I guess if you can collect big chunks of cash by parting these it makes sense from financial point of view.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There's a section for classifieds where you need to post these instead of superbikes. Seems you got some nice parts in the bike that would be beneficial both at street and especially track too, but I guess if you can collect big chunks of cash by parting these it makes sense from financial point of view.
Oh ok I see, thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts