Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!
I saw this and I wept... Obviously in times like these we all need to come together and mourn. :(

Ultimately we need to ask ourselves why? Who could have done this? Is there no GOD...?:think:

·
Ducati Ambassador to the Vatican
299 Posts
Thanks, I just puked all over my keyboard!

·
Registered
871 Posts
I can see it now, the guy riding this on Queens Blvd, NY, wearing the chrome bowl helmet with the thonged chick on the back.

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
I can see it now, the guy riding this on Queens Blvd, NY, wearing the chrome bowl helmet with the thonged chick on the back.
You hit that nail right on the head ( ethnic stereo types excluded ).
That they type of crap you do with a jap bike namely a busa for the once a year bike night show.

·
Registered
871 Posts
You hit that nail right on the head ( ethnic stereo types excluded ).
That they type of crap you do with a jap bike namely a busa for the once a year bike night show.
Definitely not pointing fingers at any specific ethnic group, it's more of a demographic thing in this part of the country IMO.

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Definitely not pointing fingers at any specific ethnic group, it's more of a demographic thing in this part of the country IMO.
Demographic would have been a better verbal representation of what I was trying to depict.
It is deffinately a "look" I dont understand nor care to.
I think perhapes I am more of a less is more and function over form kinda guy. I cant say I am a Pureist, however if building a bike doesnt make it faster or look faster at the very least......
My uncle used to say... " if it dont go... chrome it".... uuuuhhhh no thanks.
I say If it dont go " buy a harley".

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts
Poop on a stick, son, have you ever seen a ride so [email protected]*#%in' baller?! This shit be redikuluzlee hot, smokin'! Icy? Check. Hot? Check. Stunnaz? Check and DOUBLE CHECK! Buy this now before it's too late! :D

·
Registered
923 Posts
fuckin stupid....wow you turned a great handling bike into a straight liner......i just don't get that horrible trend...

·
Registered
181 Posts
The only thing I would keep is the review camera. At least I wouldn't be looking at my elbows.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Awful shame isn't it.....you would expect this sort of thing in say, Miami? And to think it's kind of close to home for me, I got to meet that guy!

On another note, the decal scheme isn't so bad.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts