Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
That looks killer! But man, what a pain to replicate all the mods...tail chop, a tiny clutch cover, etc. It would take longer than modding the real thing!! :D

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Those ARE nice. I just looked at their website and they will be offering all of the sportclassic models soon. Just in time for christmas gifts (for me), I hope.

·
Premium Member
3,120 Posts
Thanks for the heads up! I already have an AutoArt model of the Ducati that Paul Smart rode at Imola. It's a very nice model. AutoArt makes "good stuff".

·
Registered
985 Posts
I have Solido's model of the GT in 1/18. It's a great model, very realistic. Burrago (Maisto) makes one as well, but it is not done nearly as accurately.

I did notice that Solido neatly scaled the Paul Smart's wheels and tires for use on the GT1000 model. This worked out well for me as I replaced my GT's wheels and rubber with a set off of a virtually new PS. Now, the model is a dead ringer for my bike, except for the license plate!

Here's AutoArt's GT1000 model. I thought the photos to be merely those of a full sized GT until I looked closely and saw miniature phillips head screws here and there. These are out and I just ordered one online. It's offered in silver, too.

http://www.autoartmodels.com/web/pr...1250972666818E73FB9FCD862BE6B1E94F368F02A95B4

1 - 5 of 5 Posts