Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
‘09 Monster 696
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to remover the original rear sets on the 09 Monster for something a little less "meaty" If you've done something like this could you perhaps recommend a product that's not in the Belisimoto $900+ price range?
also post up a pic of the bike! I'd love to see whatcha got goin' on...
Thanks
-g

·
Registered
63 Posts
Check out Gecko

They are from Italy, so I’m not sure what shipping time will be with all this craziness. But I have them, they have served me well. They have a bunch of installed photos on there website too.They have passengerset and for rearsets w/ passenger pegs it’s not bad vs high end for just rear sets.

·
Registered
4 Posts

Got some chinese made rearsets. Only 90 bucks but better change out the bolts. Also had to machine the hole in two spacers because they were to tight.

Kinda like the look of the Gecko's, but I don't like the fact that the use only 2 of the 3 available mounting points.

·
Registered
14 Posts
i got Chinese ones love em. only cost me a couple of hundred aussie dollars. did take a little modding ( a couple of washers and didn't like the brake light switch supplied tho it did work, got a brembo one that looks better, got an aluminum resovuor coming) but look and work well, cant scrap em and saved a couple of hundred on rego and insurance too as solo now, saved A LOT of weight, those pillion peg mounts are heavy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts