Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get a service manual for a 2008 1100 HM? Seems like back in the day Ducati sold them electronically (?).

Thanks
:smile2:

·
Registered
134 Posts
ok I have the Service Manual in a web program form. its 189mb folder that contains the web program.

This is for the 2008-2009 hyper 1100 and the 1100s

When you open the folder open the "Main" file with a web browser ( pic 1)

Then you select the country (pic 2)

You can either select the Spare Parts Catalog or the Workshop Manual (Pic 3)

The workshop manual will look like pic 4.

you man select and category and sub category (pic 5)

Ive used this for a ton of stuff on my hyper. Huge help for me for sure.. Im attaching a dropbox link so you guys can download it. After downloading you man need to drag the "Service Manual" folder to your desktop since its zipped.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/igu9bw8sw4ykuxl/AAAoeDFKsYx_22kf4_AOC3eba?dl=0

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
let me know if you still can not download, took about a minute for the download to start once i clicked the button

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
ok I have the Service Manual in a web program form. its 189mb folder that contains the web program.

Ive used this for a ton of stuff on my hyper. Huge help for me for sure.. Im attaching a dropbox link so you guys can download it. After downloading you man need to drag the "Service Manual" folder to your desktop since its zipped.

So does anyone have a place for the 2011 Hyper 1100 evo owners manual? I just wanted to print some pages for keeping on the bike while traveling. It would be mostly for using the switches and it looks like the 08/9 switchgear is different.

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
I REALLY wish I had a printed manual

Does anyone know where I can get a service manual for a 2008 1100 HM? Seems like back in the day Ducati sold them electronically (?).

Thanks
:smile2:
I'd love to have a REAL printed service manual for an 11 Hyper 1100 evo. I don't want to have to handle a $400+ ipad with greasy hands or, run through 10 printer cartridges, oooor learn all this stuff the hard way. Wish me luck in the meanwhile.

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
9,319 Posts
I'd love to have a REAL printed service manual for an 11 Hyper 1100 evo. I don't want to have to handle a $400+ ipad with greasy hands or, run through 10 printer cartridges, oooor learn all this stuff the hard way. Wish me luck in the meanwhile.
Send it to Staples or another print shop and they'll do it quick and cheap. Even bind it for you if you want.

·
Registered
2 Posts
When I click on the link, it goes to the dropbox, but when I try to open the main file, it will only save to my Dropbox. I don't get anything that looks like your pics. Any thoughts? I could really use this. Thanks!

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
9,319 Posts
When I click on the link, it goes to the dropbox, but when I try to open the main file, it will only save to my Dropbox. I don't get anything that looks like your pics. Any thoughts? I could really use this. Thanks!
You can't run it from Dropbox. You download all the files into the folder of your choice then open main.html.

·
Registered
37 Posts

Super big thanks for this.... can't believe almost 3yrs later and the link still works!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Man, that`s effin perfect!!!:grin2: Downloaded right to my Mac mini,NO PROBLAMO!!:wink2::grin2:
Thanks!!! Never had the service manual.:frown2: Was always going to get it on the cd for but NEVER did!! HAHA!HA!:laugh:
Now I have a Mac mini with no cd capabilities,unless I buy a separate one to attach to the mini.Not needed anymore since you can download or put on thumbdrive. NICE!!:grin2:
Thanks,a million!!!!!!!!:wink2:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Super big thanks for this.... can't believe almost 3yrs later and the link still works!
Man, that`s effin perfect!!!:grin2: Downloaded right to my Mac mini,NO PROBLAMO!!:wink2::grin2:
Thanks!!! Never had the service manual.:frown2: Was always going to get it on the cd for but NEVER did!! HAHA!HA!:laugh:
Now I have a Mac mini with no cd capabilities,unless I buy a separate one to attach to the mini.Not needed anymore since you can download or put on thumbdrive. NICE!!:grin2:
Thanks,a million!!!!!!!!:wink2:
No problem, even though I dont have my Hyper anymore I will leave this link up as long as possible lol.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts