Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.

I'm selling my 4200 mile red 1098S. Light modifications including Mirror Extenders, Ducati Tinted race screen, wrapped exhaust, gutted factory cans with polished straps and tips as well as polished heel guards on the rear sets (I think that's what they're called)

All service records and a fresh service done 300 miles ago (chain adjust and oil change)

Always used premium Amsoil oil.

All Recalls performed.

Local Duc shop said the only stronger bike that particular tech had ridden was a 1098R with Termi's and ECU. Bike was on a dyno-jet awhile back before the cans were modified and it put down 149RWHP IIRC

Bike has never been down, infact it still has a little bit of a B*tch strip as some call it. Never tracked, just pampered and ridden on sunday's.

All stock parts included, including owners manual, rear seat delete, windscreen, factory mirror spacers, all original paperwork for the bike, the data recorder and its CD. I also have a battery tender for the bike i'll throw in.

Asking 17K

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bike is being prepped for winter storage now.

I have a battery tender that goes with the bike, I will also help with transport for the purchaser.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
hate to tell you this but there is other 08 1098s out there with full termis and more along with lower miles sitn for 13.5 with no bites..might as well keep it the market sucks!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Can't figure out how to edit price but it's down to $14,250 now :)

found out the Original post is too old to actually edit.

Bike has about 4470 miles on it now. I ride it seldomly but may take it out today. Just trying to get out of a bike payment if possible but i'm not going to put out cash to do it at this time.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
been riding her alot here lately. But realizing it's not financially smart to keep her much longer. Let me know if interested. She's clean :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The bike is going to come with a new pirelli tire and will come with two ducati jackets (men's and female) to the right purchaser!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Price is going down to $13,750 with new rear tire. I would love to get this thing gone within the next month before I move into a new place.

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts
I would love to take it off your hands but I have to sell my new chopper first.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts