3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Year: 2007
Model: Monster S4Rs
Engine size: 998 testastretta
Pipes: Full Arrow
Seat: Corbin
Wheels: Marchesini
Accessories: C/F parts: Rad. side protectors, Belly pan, Rear brake master cover, Front and Rear chain covers, Rear 2 pc. hugger, billett parts are: STM frame plugs, Front sprocket cover, Evoluzione clutch slave, Rizoma brake and clutch reservoirs, Oberon bar end mirrors, Pierobon rearsets, frame sliders, oil radiator screen, Leather Corbin seat, fully polished Arrow full race exhaust system, LED front turnsignals with hand fab. housings, K&N filter, LED tail light with integrated turnsignals, smoked lens and additional LED frame plug bullet turn signals, hand fab. tail filler plate (chopless), Lic. plate relocator, C/F 999 front fender, lowered gauges, LSL clip ons, Arrow steering dampener, cyclope headlight, Fast by Ferracci clutch plate with billett cover and st. steel springs and anodised caps, and I'm sure if I look I can find something else to add.
Story: There isn't one really, last time I rode a bike before this was 20 years ago and I owned a vespa 125 ET3. Always wanted a Duc but could never afford one so in aug 06 I went to the dealer and I said: I'll take it! I didn't even rode it home for fear of dumping it; any way, we built a pretty good relationship together. My problem is that I like to modify,........anything! Before bikes was cars and trucks, anyway I love the bike and last year I went back to the same dealer to purchase a 1098 with the idea of selling the Monster. I had it on Ebay not too long ago matter of fact some of you have probably seen it, thanks to a guy that bit more that he could chew I still have it and realised that it would have been a mistake selling her. My wife wasn't too crazy about having 2 ducs but she's learning how to live with that.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is really rad man, Makes me want a monster - seriosly cool bike, how good does the headlight work??
Light works great, has 2 bulbs, hi and low just like a stock light, just better looking! Plenty of light coming out of it!
Too bad I sold it!

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Sweet S4RS, very nicely finished. My friend has an s4rs and was contemplating clip-ons, which brand are you using and did you have any clearance issues?

·
Registered
151 Posts
How much power is that putting down? Looks killer!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts