Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling this fantastic bike, reluctantly. I'm going to wait out the bidding process because some of these bikes have been getting crazy prices (thus the crazy price in the header).

Here's the link on eBay: Ducati : Other in Ducati | eBay Motorcycles

2006 Ducati Sport 1000 Black
VIN: ZDM1WABP96B002057

Details
Excellent Condition
Located in Austin, Texas
9250 miles
2d owner
2-1 Full Termi Exhaust
Dry clutch (only year available)
Fleda taillight system
EVR pressure plate and cover
Bar risers (very comfortable)
7500 and 10k Ducati maintenance performed
Clean and clear Texas title, registration and inspection

Description
The 2006 Sport 1000, with its sexy looks, roaring Termi exhaust, and characteristic Ducati dry clutch rattle, will turn heads as this magnificent piece of art brings a mile-wide grin to your face. The bike's massive grunt and torque matches its aggressive look but the ride is very stable, without the twitchiness of a sportbike.

The bar risers put the riding position equal to that of a GT. This will allow you to ride much longer than with the back breaking position of the original Sport1000 and Sport1000s. The original equipment is available if you'd like to convert it back.

Fleda makes the most desirable tailight system if you like minimalist looks. The LED is extremely bright, which is astounding since you can hardly see the unlit tailight unless looking closely.

The bike is in excellent condition. If you're dying to do something to it, you could replace the chain.

I'm selling reluctantly, both to get back on the track (can't bring myself to track this bike) and help with a house purchase.

Here's the only acceptable money flow:
1. You send a deposit of $500 via paypal to secure the sale
2. Within seven days, after we've talked, you wire me the remaining money
3. I'll overnight the title in your name to you the same day
4. You arrange and pay for pickup; I'll help make sure it's loaded correctly and safely

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.