Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a set in excellent condition they'd like to sell? I have an '08 and thought I would mount a set from a '06. Never been a fan of the high rise clip ons. I've always liked the look of the low clip ons. I think it fits the look and personality of the bike better. :D

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
You might also look so see if someone would want to trade.

·
Registered
251 Posts
When I bought mine, the dealer offered me both sets, I installed the hi-rise but I still have the low clip ons sitting in a tool box somewhere. Make me an offer..:rolleyes:

·
Registered
296 Posts
I've got a set that I don't think has ever been mounted, as my bike has had the tall clip-ons installed since I have had it. Plus, making the swap to a 999 front end in the next few weeks, so let me know if you still need a set.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bupton,
Thank you for the offer. I have found a set. Replacing the front end with one from a 999? :D Please post some pics after the swap.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Pics will come. This project is starting to turn pretty ellaborate. It will have the forks from a 999, along with BST wheels, carbon front fender and Brembo 4p4p brakes with a set of SpeedyMoto triples tying it all together.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are you still going to use the higher stock clip ons?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Nope, they wont fit the 53mm forks. I was going to get a set of the SpeedyMoto tal boys, but they are having production delays. So in the end I went with a set of Swatts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts