Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get some recommendation for riding pants for tall people, I'm 6'5". Last year I bought new gear as my 'Stich would be a bit too warm and not quite as versatile so I ended up getting an Olympia jacket & pants. Absolutely love the vented jacket for many reasons! The pants are pretty good too except they were way too short but the outfit I bought them at actually makes custom seats so I had the owner add about 4 or 5 inches of material to the bottom and extend the velcro which works quite nicely. Only draw back is now the kneepad is still in its original position which is WAY too high, the bottom of the pad hitting the top of the knee. So you tall folks out there, what have you bought that actually fits you nicely?

·
Registered
635 Posts
6'4 here, bit the bullet a few years ago and got a leather suit made to measure by this shop

https://www.psihubik.cz/en/

they make suits for MotoGP and wsbk riders, they also make textile suits. Price was similar to an off the rack Dainese but tailored to my measurement, fit like a glove.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, I do have leathers for when I was riding on the track but those days are over. Now I'm looking for something comfortable, protective, to keep my dry or cool, something more versatile. Klim is the word that keeps coming up so I'll be looking at their offerings

·
Registered
948 Posts
I have the opposite problem, but I think the best cure is the same. Custom fitted and made gear. :grin2:
Prices are competitive with the top shelf off the rack stuff.
Look at Zcustom or Bates. I love my Z suit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts