Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum - View Single Post - Bi-xenon HID projector retrofit for 900SSie
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old Nov 28th, 2010, 1:11 pm Thread Starter
BrazeauRacing

Quote:
Originally Posted by rz33v4 View Post
I think you'll find a problem when you cut the small hole in the race upper fairing - the design proportions won't be correct: too much bodywork for so small an opening. I think MV is the only bike who has handled this detail properly so far.
I'm not sure what you mean here... do you mean that it will be difficult to cut the hole in the fairing, or that it won't look good appearance-wise because of shape of the fairing?

I realize that a single round headlight in the middle won't appeal to everyone, but i personally don't like the look of the factory headlight. I tried several placement options using photoshop (twin side-by-side, single offset to one side or the other, etc.) and the single light in the middle appealed to me the most. I'd love to run without a headlight at all for the sake of appearance, but that's obviously not legal.

Chuck Brazeau
www.BrazeauRacing.com

1995 BMW M3 | 2003 BMW 330i ZHP | 2006 Cadillac Escalade
2008 Ducati 1098 | 2002 Ducati 748s | 2001 Ducati 900SSie | 2008 Honda CBR600RR | 2002 Yamaha Roadstar Warrior

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome