Buying through Costco - Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old Oct 13th, 2018, 11:13 am Thread Starter

Buying through Costco

Anyone tried going through Costco for a bike purchase? They seem to have a pretty legit buying program where you get below MSRP at the dealer that is on this program.

You call Costco and let them know which bike, they will give you a dealer that is working with them on this program in your area.. Then they email you a letter that you need to take to the dealer to get the price. You will not know the price until you go to the dealer, but it is much less than if you where to do it on your own. Plus no waisted time, great price and no haggling with sales guy.

No haggling or surprises, the price is pre set by the dealer and Costco.
You also get 15% of all gear and services if you show the Costco card at anytime.
Not bad to use for services and gear.. You also get $200 after the purchase of the bike through Costco to use anytime in the store for services or gear.
I've been reading many forums about people buying cars and bikes through Costco and all are very happy and surprised at the pricing.
I will definitely be doing this on my next Hyper purchase.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old Oct 13th, 2018, 7:06 pm

Garage
Never done it. I went with a buddy of mine who did this, and bought a Kawasaki. Went to the dealer, I drove so he could ride the bike home. Took all of an hour if that long and we were on our way. He charged the bike to his Costco card. Got the bike below MSRP and in fact, IIRC he paid around $2K less than the sticker price. After taxes and registration (all done right there in the dealership) he paid like $7K for the bike. I'm sure it would have been over $10K with everything had he not gone through Costco.....as far as what he did to set up the sale through Costco, I don't know. This was a couple of years back so take it for what its worth......sean

Quote:
My garage: Twins:2000.5 Mille R, 2000 996, 1994 EX500 basket case 1993 900SS. Suzukis: 2004 GSXR600, 1992 GSXR750 oil boiler, 1983 XN-85 Turbo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode