Service Manual 939SP - Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum
  • 1 Post By AZBoy

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old Aug 31st, 2016, 10:28 pm Thread Starter

Service Manual 939SP

Well, I bought a new 939SP today and I guess part of the exclusive Ducati experience is that they don't sell the factory service manual to customers......couldn't freaking believe it.

Do any of you guys, or gals, know where I can get my mitts on a service manual???? Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 1st, 2016, 8:30 pm

I cant find the link but the place I got mine from is JKEMotors. Ive seen tonnes of people mention him as well.
It was around $6

15 Hyper SP
Old Sep 2nd, 2016, 11:00 pm Thread Starter

Thank you so much....Really appreciate it! I have been looking high and low, even over at the UK site, no joy. If I'm able to pick one up, I'll owe you a favor.

Old Sep 5th, 2016, 10:43 pm Thread Starter

Never heard back from JKE Motors.....All of the links on the web don't work anymore and they didn't respond to an email inquiry. Think they might be done. However, some fine folks came through with a fully printed version. 1000 pages, in a nice 3 ring binder. At some point I will take it to a place here in Tucson and have it digitially scanned.
Old Sep 6th, 2016, 7:29 am
Just visiting your planet.

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZBoy View Post
Never heard back from JKE Motors.....All of the links on the web don't work anymore and they didn't respond to an email inquiry. Think they might be done. However, some fine folks came through with a fully printed version. 1000 pages, in a nice 3 ring binder. At some point I will take it to a place here in Tucson and have it digitially scanned.
And if you're willing to share it, we can add it to the collection of service manuals. I'm sure there are others out there that would appreciate your generosity.

2005 ST3
2003 749s
Old Sep 6th, 2016, 6:43 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorik View Post
And if you're willing to share it, we can add it to the collection of service manuals. I'm sure there are others out there that would appreciate your generosity.
Happy to share the 15 Hyper SP, its 305mb so Ill send you a PM

15 Hyper SP
Old Sep 6th, 2016, 8:20 pm Thread Starter

Once I get it scanned, I have no problem helping out the community. It is a total sham what Ducati is doing with regards to service manuals.....kinda like trying to be the IRS. I also purchased a stand alone 5 year warranty that will cover the bike, even if I do modifications to it. Didn't want to deal with them at all...without adequate ammunition.
Rugby939 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in