Official Thread: 1st Gen Air Cooled HM Chat - Page 149 - Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1481 of 1497 (permalink) Old Mar 29th, 2019, 6:17 pm Thread Starter
1st Gen Hypermotard Hooligan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat Sig View Post
So... how's it going.

Heading out later today to pick up a low mileage 1100 S with a full Termi and cams. It's tasty.

I'm looking forward to adding another 2V Ducati to the stable... and contributing here.
Congrats, looking forward to pics.
complexCarlo likes this.

'10 Hypermotard 1100 EVO SP l Termignoni 2-1 Full Exhaust l Reflashed ECU l PC-5 l Custom Dyno Tune l Corse Dynamics Velocity Stacks l UNI Pod Foam Air Filters l Remote Crankcase & Idle Air K&N Filters l DP Skid Plate l 1098 SFS Clutch Cover l Corse Dynamics Oil Fill & Drain Plugs l Speedymoto Frame & Axle Sliders l DP Reservoir Covers l DP Racing Seat l Antigravity Battery l 190/55 Rear l
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1482 of 1497 (permalink) Old Apr 5th, 2019, 1:38 am

Hi again !

I have couple questions;

1. Are 796 and 1100 front sprockets identical ? Otherwise than 07-09 had 15T and 2010-> had 14T

2. If i disconnect electric cable from the exhaust servo motor, should it light up error light/error message immediately and what it does look like in the dash?
I`m asking because i`m going to remove the full exhaust flap system but I`m not sure has it already been disabled from ECU. My bike has been reflashed by previous owner but the valve and servo with cables are still in their places. I didn`t notice servo moving no matter of the RPM.

Thank you.

post #1483 of 1497 (permalink) Old Apr 5th, 2019, 1:46 am

Garage
My -08 1100S did light the error if cable was disconnected. Nykyinen SF teki sen myös,Rexxer hoiti ettei syty kun servo poistettu.

Lähetetty minun SM-G950F laitteesta Tapatalkilla

post #1484 of 1497 (permalink) Old Apr 5th, 2019, 12:10 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by markott View Post
My -08 1100S did light the error if cable was disconnected. Nykyinen SF teki sen myös,Rexxer hoiti ettei syty kun servo poistettu.

Thanks. So probably mine is already disabled from ecu. At least couple minutes of idling and throttling didn`t light up any errors. Some reason they have left the servomotor etc. in place.

Did you notice difference when riding ?

Kiva nähdä, että täällä on muitakin Suomesta

post #1485 of 1497 (permalink) Old Apr 5th, 2019, 12:32 pm

Garage
There was almost no difference if the valve is connected or not,spring keeps it open all the time without cable. What really made the difference was rexxer and lambdas off,now it works like its ment i think.
Waiting for trackdays...,hiukan pelottaa toi voima hyperin jälkeen
Alastaro circuit here in southern Finland.

post #1486 of 1497 (permalink) Old Apr 7th, 2019, 6:26 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by markott View Post
There was almost no difference if the valve is connected or not,spring keeps it open all the time without cable. What really made the difference was rexxer and lambdas off,now it works like its ment i think.
Waiting for trackdays...,hiukan pelottaa toi voima hyperin jälkeen
Alastaro circuit here in southern Finland.

That`s what i was doubting. This Hyper has already been at Corsenero and lambdas etc have been removed. Obviously the servo too, don`t know why the previous owner left it in place. It weights 0.5kg.

Oltiin muuten just koittaa 848 Streetfighteria broidille. On se aika eri laite kuin Hyperi. Omassa hyperissä on jotain 100-110hp riippuen ketä uskoo. Kaikki "viritykset" siis tehtynä mitä nyt tuollaiseen kannattaa. Silti tuo SF kulkee ihan eri tavalla, osittain varmaan kun hyperi on tasainen "dieselvääntäjä" ja sf:ssä selvä piikki.

post #1487 of 1497 (permalink) Old Apr 7th, 2019, 8:39 am

Garage
Just näin,1098ssa sitten vielä selvemmin voimaa enemmän...

post #1488 of 1497 (permalink) Old Apr 8th, 2019, 2:38 pm

Now try getting the redundant valve out of the link pipe!
I did it eventually, but I had to invent a whole bunch of new swear words.

HM1100S, 998Bip
post #1489 of 1497 (permalink) Old Apr 9th, 2019, 5:14 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinoli1 View Post
Now try getting the redundant valve out of the link pipe!
I did it eventually, but I had to invent a whole bunch of new swear words.
I`ll think i leave it there and go another route next winter (by ordering full Arrow exhaust). It cannot weight a lot and is always open anyways.

post #1490 of 1497 (permalink) Old Apr 10th, 2019, 1:32 pm

Been on a bit of a heavy travel schedule. Here she be:

I call her the Black Devil. Ducati Performance cams, full Termi exhaust w/ECU, Brembo RCS reservoirs up front, and some old school SpeedyMoto bits, includning clutch cover and pressure plate.

The crazy part; it only had 900 miles on it when I picked it up. The guy bought as part of a collection, farkled it out and it sat. He took it in for a full refresh; oil, belts, suspension, seals - all of it. And decided to sell it.

I'm pulling the unobtanium handguards and adding a tail tidy. That's pretty much it. It's dialed and oh so tasty.
Pard likes this.

899 Panigale | '12 MTS 1200 Pikes Peak #26 | '15 Hypermotard SP | '16 Tuono Factory // Past: K6 GSX-R, '08 MTS 1100 S, SF 848, '76 KZ900, '07 Speed Triple, CBR 929rr, '99 CBR F4
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode