Info for Termignoni on a 2009 SC1000 - Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old Jun 29th, 2019, 12:13 pm Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Concord, California, USA
Posts: 235
Question Info for Termignoni on a 2009 SC1000

Guys,

I'm looking into purchasing a clean and fully stock 2009 SC 1000 Biposto after my 2006 mono got totaled (RIP) . I'm trying to get more information on acquiring black termi's for the bike. From what I can tell they aren't really being sold with DP ECU's or air box lids anymore. Is that right? Anyone know where I can find the full kit?

EDIT: Do the termi's fit GT1000 models too and vice versa?

Cheers,

Mike

Last edited by mike_delphin; Jun 29th, 2019 at 12:23 pm.
mike_delphin is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old Jun 29th, 2019, 1:40 pm
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Oakdale, CA,
Posts: 806
You can Flash The stock ECU with the Termi map and make the DP lid with a Hole Saw.
If you need to buy them instead I have the ECU and a brand new still in the box Official
DP air box lid.
mike_delphin likes this.

2008 Hypermotard 1100S, 2004 Green Ducati.
hypermo is online now  
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old Jun 29th, 2019, 2:28 pm
Senior Member
 
motoFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Posts: 770
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_delphin View Post
Guys,

I'm looking into purchasing a clean and fully stock 2009 SC 1000 Biposto after my 2006 mono got totaled (RIP) . I'm trying to get more information on acquiring black termi's for the bike. From what I can tell they aren't really being sold with DP ECU's or air box lids anymore. Is that right? Anyone know where I can find the full kit?

EDIT: Do the termi's fit GT1000 models too and vice versa?

Cheers,

Mike
Hey Mike,

I saw a set with ecu on Ebay, I think. I'll have to check later to see where it was.
I just purchased a termi 2 into 1 exhaust system to switch with my 2 into 2 shotgun exhaust on my Paul Smart. It uses a different map, so I found my old ecu and for $99, I am shipping it out to a guy in California to map it for the 2 into 1 system.

I don't think they will work with the GT. Unless you do some modifications because the angles are different and they use a different type exhaust bracket. I could be wrong, so maybe somebody else will chime in.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
mike_delphin likes this.
motoFiend is offline  
 
post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old Jun 29th, 2019, 2:30 pm Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Concord, California, USA
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypermo View Post
You can Flash The stock ECU with the Termi map and make the DP lid with a Hole Saw.

If you need to buy them instead I have the ECU and a brand new still in the box Official

DP air box lid.


Hopefully Iíll get the new bike in July if everything goes well. Iíll definitely want to get your air box lid and possibly ECU as I donít know how to flash it. I did get the usb cable interface for the bike but havenít played with it yet.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mike_delphin is offline  
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old Jun 29th, 2019, 2:32 pm Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Concord, California, USA
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by motoFiend View Post
Hey Mike,

I saw a set with ecu on Ebay, I think. I'll have to check later to see where it was.
I just purchased a termi 2 into 1 exhaust system to switch with my 2 into 2 shotgun exhaust on my Paul Smart. It uses a different map, so I found my old ecu and for $99, I am shipping it out to a guy in California to map it for the 2 into 1 system.

I don't think they will work with the GT. Unless you do some modifications because the angles are different and they use a different type exhaust bracket. I could be wrong, so maybe somebody else will chime in.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk


I had a look at eBay but didnít see any units with ecu. If you have time could you kindly post the link?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mike_delphin is offline  
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old Jun 29th, 2019, 2:36 pm
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Oakdale, CA,
Posts: 806
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_delphin View Post
Hopefully I’ll get the new bike in July if everything goes well. I’ll definitely want to get your air box lid and possibly ECU as I don’t know how to flash it. I did get the usb cable interface for the bike but haven’t played with it yet.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you get the bike get in touch and I can Help you with the Flash etc.
I need to put a bunch of parts up in the Classifieds but work has just been
crazy so zero free time should be back to some kind of normal in a few weeks.
mike_delphin likes this.

2008 Hypermotard 1100S, 2004 Green Ducati.
hypermo is online now  
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old Jun 29th, 2019, 3:44 pm Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Concord, California, USA
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypermo View Post
Once you get the bike get in touch and I can Help you with the Flash etc.
I need to put a bunch of parts up in the Classifieds but work has just been
crazy so zero free time should be back to some kind of normal in a few weeks.


Will do! Thank you sir! What parts are you parting with? I feel ya, been crazy busy lately too.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mike_delphin is offline  
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old Jun 29th, 2019, 10:20 pm
Senior Member
 
motoFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Posts: 770
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_delphin View Post
I had a look at eBay but didnít see any units with ecu. If you have time could you kindly post the link?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sorry. they were for a paul smart/monoposto.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Termignoni-...0/254253472018
mike_delphin likes this.
motoFiend is offline  
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old Jun 29th, 2019, 11:34 pm Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Concord, California, USA
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by motoFiend View Post
sorry. they were for a paul smart/monoposto.



https://www.ebay.com/itm/Termignoni-...0/254253472018


Ah, thatís ok. Thanks for checking!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mike_delphin is offline  
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old Jul 2nd, 2019, 9:49 pm
Member
 
swoardrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Santa Cruz, Ca, USA
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_delphin View Post
Guys,

I'm looking into purchasing a clean and fully stock 2009 SC 1000 Biposto after my 2006 mono got totaled (RIP) . I'm trying to get more information on acquiring black termi's for the bike. From what I can tell they aren't really being sold with DP ECU's or air box lids anymore. Is that right? Anyone know where I can find the full kit?

EDIT: Do the termi's fit GT1000 models too and vice versa?

Cheers,

Mike
Termi's are pretty easily obtained. JC/PAK BIKES usually has them.
As for a termi ECU flash and intake upgrade, it's pretty hard to beat the Wasp Puk from Intake Express out of Australia.


I have race Termi's with the WASP PUK kit. Worth every penny!!!
mike_delphin likes this.


'09 SC 1000S
swoardrider is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome