Great service and great products - Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old Aug 9th, 2007, 8:22 am Thread Starter

Great service and great products

There was a thread here recently devoted to good dealers.

Revoluzione in Calgary (that's in Alberta in Canada) has treated me like a king every time I've gone there or phoned them.

I ride 300 Km each way because of who they are and how they are. Yes there is another dealer about 5 mins from where I work, but I won't darken their door again. A long and painful story.

Anyway, I went to Rev on Friday to drop off my 2007 SC1000 Bip for it's 12K service. It was actually at 13.5, but that's OK. They were unable to complete the service that day so they offered me a 1000s DS Multistrada until Wednesday really effing

So I went to pick it up yesterday, it was all done. And done well. The tech told me what he had done to it, and asked me for my feedback when I got home. He was very confident that I'd feel the difference. None of this pay up, here's your key and "NEXT!"

So I rode it a couple of blocks to Motorrad to get a pair of CRG levers. MMmmm yummy. Definitely faster and smoother, off to a good start.

Paul from Motorrad installed the new levers himself. Again, no pay up and piss off. He heated and removed the small pieces from the original ones, then greased, installed and adjusted the short brake and long clutch levers.

They stayed late while we chatted about the mods I've done, he was busy tempting me with a set of 4 pot Brembos. Bastard. Those things are a fine piece of art though.

Once again, a huge difference. Maybe they swapped my bike for a 1098 while I wasn't looking(!). Now my clutch seems lighter and the front brake more responsive. How do they do it?

In case you think that it's all good news. It isn't. I then rode home in the rain and got soaked and frozen. Shivver.

So apart from all my gushing and praise here, I actually have a real purpose to my ramblings...

Does anyone know who can I write to at DNA to pass on my views to those at the mothership who should know what great assets they have?

Thanks guys
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old Aug 9th, 2007, 8:33 am

all of my buddies that have been say it rocks
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old Aug 9th, 2007, 8:51 am

I would just send it here.

[email protected]

2007 S4RS - Black
2004 749R #0065
2008 Hyper S - Sold
2007 SC 1000 S - sold
2005 999 S - SOLD
2006 KTM 950 SM - SOLD

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old Aug 9th, 2007, 8:52 am Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg_S
I would just send it here.

[email protected]

Excellent, thanks mate
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode