Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum

Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum (https://www.ducati.ms/forums/)
-   Supersport (https://www.ducati.ms/forums/57-supersport/)
-   -   Supersport T-shirts (https://www.ducati.ms/forums/57-supersport/77103-supersport-t-shirts.html)

DucDennis Dec 2nd, 2009 6:14 pm

Supersport T-shirts

1 Attachment(s)
Hi All.... I am having a few t-shirts done for myself to wear and I wanted to see if anyone else might be interested in them. I'm doing short sleeve and Long sleeve shirts with just a 3 color front print. I love my SS and I want a special shirt to wear around town. Short sleeves in Red or Black are $10.00 each, Long Sleeve shirts are $15.00 + S&H. I'm having them printed once only to cut down on expenses, so let me know SHIRT COLOR, SIZE and how many. You can PayPal me. PM me with questions.... thanks !

Gunzen Dec 2nd, 2009 6:29 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DucDennis (Post 737614)
Hi All.... I am having a few t-shirts done for myself to wear and I wanted to see if anyone else might be interested in them. I'm doing short sleeve and Long sleeve shirts with just a 3 color front print. I love my SS and I want a special shirt to wear around town. Short sleeves in Red or Black are $10.00 each, Long Sleeve shirts are $15.00 + S&H. I'm having them printed once only to cut down on expenses, so let me know SHIRT COLOR, SIZE and how many. You can PayPal me. PM me with questions.... thanks !

I will take one XL in red. Let me know when you need the paypal, and how you gonna ship. thanks bro.

nice clean shirt, not gaudy. ;)

redpato Dec 2nd, 2009 6:50 pm

I'm in, red large short sleeve. Let me know how to make my payment.

"in God we trust"

dirkwrong Dec 2nd, 2009 7:56 pm

Do you have tall sizes?

Ducoddy-SS Dec 2nd, 2009 8:04 pm

SS TEes

Oh yeah!!!
I will take one of each...Blk and Redd...
XXL please...I like my shirts loose...
I will Pay Pal you the funds when ready!
Mike Sotomayor

Punch Dec 2nd, 2009 8:15 pm

Another image

1 Attachment(s)
Check the attachment as another idea for SS T shirt printing.

Before you ask, I do not remember where I found it on the web!

Richard

Quote:

Originally Posted by DucDennis (Post 737614)

QuickNick Dec 2nd, 2009 9:29 pm

I really need a silver shirt, but...;)

PM sent for, 2 large, black, short sleeve.

What delivery time we looking at?

Thanks
Nick.

markg Dec 2nd, 2009 10:51 pm

Awesome idea, and many thanks for doing it! A long sleeve in size XL. Black preferred, red ok. PM me and I will get paypal info to you.

DucDennis Dec 2nd, 2009 11:05 pm

I can get TALL cut shirts as well. same price....I'll wait until next wednesday get them printed... so we can give other people a chance to see the thread. thanks for the interest y'all. These shirts are going to be cool !

rummaggio Dec 2nd, 2009 11:58 pm

DD, i just sent you a PM. Do you need the payment now?

oh yeah, all four medium

thx