Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Beaverton, Oregon, United States
1. Lift the rear of the bike with your normal swingarm stand
2. Put a couple of M10 bolts in the bottom rear holes of the engine case. There's two holes that match locations, one is used by the sidestand on the carb'd bikes, the other may be in use by the brake master or floating caliper rod brace, or unused depending on your model.
3. Place a couple of standard jack-stands under the M10 bolts from step 2.
4. Gently remove the rear stand, carefully lowering the bike/M10 bolts onto the jackstands
5. Slide a stack of shop manuals, tire changing wedge (or whatever) under the rear tire to support it while you undo the rear shock bolts
1994 900 SS/CR
2017 939 Supersport S
It's Italian. If I can get it to start, it'll win.