As some of you know, I am converting Sophia to a Marlboro replica.
I did the Cycle Cat gold pressure plate with red spring keepers.
Mad Duc "Circle D" clutch cover
Evoluzione billet handles
Billet alum covers for clutch resevoir and both brake res.
I found that baking the parts makes the lacquer finish so smooth you could use it for a mirror, so I did that.
But when I did the tail section, I had the temp 25 degrees too hot and it bubbled the finish. I am having to do it over...
I also had done the "Van Halen" yellow stripes on my Termis.
Well, I sanded that all off, leaving it the bare cf. and put on the Termi decals. It looks nice and shiny.
But I should have it all finished this weekend.