Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Supersport Pictures - Let's See 'Em

2M views 4K replies 1K participants last post by  LowRyter 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
A beautiful day on the California Coast.

Attachments

See less See more
#8 · (Edited)
Here's a pic of the '96 944 SS/SP (w/Sharkskinz CR fairing) I recently sold to Kevin from CA. In addition to the 944 kit it has HC pistons, Malossi short intakes, Keihin 41 mm FCR's, Barnet billet clutch basket, lightened flywheel, Race Tech fork springs, Sargent seat, etc.

#15 ·
Some older pics. These are from 2003. I was living in Hawaii at the time and this was the one of the best roads to ride there. Very technical with lots of switchbacks and hairpins overlooking Diamond Head.

Just a shot of Diamond Head I like. Took it the same day as the rest of the pics.

#26 · (Edited)
a quick note to bruce 19 . i had the same problem until a buddy showed me how to edit my pictures . my pc runs on windows xp and i right clicked on the pic and selected edit and then the picture was opened up in the paint programme .then i clicked file ,then save as and then in the bottom box you will see the format that your pics are in so if you click on the small arrow down box a list of alternative formats will be shown select jpeg and then click the save tab and your pic will be a better size .