Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum - View Single Post - Multistrada 2015 and 2016 Owners - Feedback requested regarding major problems
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old Mar 7th, 2016, 1:37 pm
Sauron

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcc View Post
This post is directed to all Multistrada 2015 & 2016 owners. May I please request some honest feedback?

Please be so kind as to share the following information:

A.) For those who are happy with your bikes and who are lucky enough to have not experienced major issues:
1.) Please indicate how long have you had your 2015/2016 Multi and how many Miles or Kilometres you have done?
2015 1200S Purchased in October. I have about 1200 Miles on it, so not a huge amount yet.
No Major issues.
The Bike it replaced was a 2004 Yamaha FZ1.

The Minor issues I had were all outlined in the forum here, and were easily remedied during the first service.
Mine needed the Side Stand replaced (Recall), Seat Replaced due to the staples issue, and had a bunch of the Firmware nits that needed to be updated (Trip ODO's resetting, bluetooth volume not adjustable on being paired, etc.) But I knew about these when i bought it and knew there were updates already available.

-----

If you want to talk to be about unreliable, ask me about my SV1K. 8000 miles, and every major engine issue known, and lost 2nd gear at one point.
If it wasn't so much fun when it is running... The new Yamaha Triples though might be a contender for a replacement though...

2015 Ducati Multistrada 1200 S
2006 Suzuki SV1000S

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome