I am having a missfire issues when i blip the throttle from idle when the bike is at temperature only.
The bike starts well from cold, throttle response sharp until it warms up.
I think i have this issue since the bike has be fitted back with OEM exhaust and EEPROM.
What i did alredy and didn't help:
- Checked air temp, water temp, pressure sensors resistance when cold and warm -> ok
- Check harness wiring up to ECU -> Ok
- Checked Throttle body resistance -> Ok
- Did the throttle body setup procedure of service manual -> Ok
- Balanced both cylinders as indicated i the service manual -> OK
- Set the idle using the bleeders from fully closed up to correct idle rpm -> ok (1.5 turns from close)
- Set the mixture pot of 1.6 ECU according to the 1/3 turn anticlockwise from lean stumble point (I do not have the CO meter)
I can see that the bleeder setting has somehow a slight inflence of the misfire but cannot find the sweetspot.
Also the mixture pot has little influence of this misfire behaviour. What might give you a clue is that i cannot reach the stumble point with the mixture pot on the rich side..
I don't know what more to do at this point and would like to ask your advice as last chance before i have to walk in a ducati workshop.
Here the video:
The warmer the bike the worse the missfires. If i hold the idle above 2000 rpm the throttle response is good.
Am i missing something in the sync/mixture setup (is it so complicted to setup??) ? Any suggestion on what to check more ?