Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Trackday Picture Thread

518K views 1K replies 535 participants last post by  fps13 
#1 ·
I was hoping we could start a trackday/race picture thread like the superbike picture thread. I am curious to see what some of your bikes look like in race track trim or street trim on a track. I am hoping to get some track bodywork for my 999 and I figured a thread like this could be good inspiration and eye candy for anyone interested in trackdays. Maybe if this thread takes off we could sticky it?

Thanks,

Nick

#1,277 ·
Here’s some from the last few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#1,279 ·
Phenomenal time at Barber last Oct (2018)! Can't wait to go back and spin some more laps!

Had a really cool, OH SHIT, moment- thankfully I kept her up and stayed on! All credit for that moment to a heavy right hand, lots of excitement and that wonderful progress rate rear linkage!

Attachments

#1,291 ·
I took my Superleggera for a fun day out at the track yesterday. Beautiful fall weather for us and an awesome day at the track.

Attachments

#1,293 ·
A couple more pics from a track day I did at Roebling last week with some friends. There was a very talented photographer there who captures some really nice shots.
Land vehicle Vehicle Road racing Motorcycle Motorcycle racer
Land vehicle Road racing Vehicle Superbike racing Motorcycle racer
Land vehicle Vehicle Sports Racing Road racing

#1,295 ·
Here's a pic from my first track day on my new Panigale 959. Came from a Ninja 1000 ABS, the sport touring model, and got hooked on the track with it. I got a chance to upgrade to the 959 a month ago. Needless to say, it is a different sport on the Duc. Thanks to everyone for all the info, look forward to participating as much as I can.

#1,296 ·
Here's a pic from my first track day on my new Panigale 959. Came from a Ninja 1000 ABS, the sport touring model, and got hooked on the track with it. I got a chance to upgrade to the 959 a month ago. Needless to say, it is a different sport on the Duc. Thanks to everyone for all the info, look forward to participating as much as I can.
Looks like Palm Beach.