Trackday Picture Thread - Page 7 - Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 1278 (permalink) Old Oct 17th, 2008, 3:54 pm

Duke 999 '06 Black
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 1278 (permalink) Old Oct 18th, 2008, 12:38 am

^

Απο τις Σερρες ειναι αυτες οι φωτογραφιες; Μπορει να σε δω εκει του χρονου. Θα φοραω και γω Rossi Replica

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

'08 Duc 1098s,'08 Husqvarna SM610ie

post #63 of 1278 (permalink) Old Oct 18th, 2008, 2:33 am

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyD999 View Post
TWhen you say the sweet spot is between 5000 to 5500rpm do you rev the throttle to that rpm with the clutch engaged and then let out the clutch with care when the light turns green or just dump it?
I rev up to 5-5.500rpm, keep it there steady with the clutch engaged. At green light I crack the throttle to almost full (say 90-95%) open and disengage the clutch to almost full, I just hold it a tiny little bit, as soon as I'm off the line, put feet on pegs, full open throttle and full disengagement of the clutch. Just need to lean forward much as to not wheelie the bike (something I did and almost crashed in my last start... )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_P View Post
^

Απο τις Σερρες ειναι αυτες οι φωτογραφιες; Μπορει να σε δω εκει του χρονου. Θα φοραω και γω Rossi Replica
When you're over here Matt, we'll do a track attack thing for sure And yes the above pics are from Serres.

N3R Team #166

DP: Full Termi 57mm+filter+ecu, belt rollers, racing seat, monoposto tail, rear hugger, rear sprocket, ram-air covers, keyguard, carbon fuel cap, titanium reservoir covers, billet clutch & sprocket covers, monoposto subframe, MBP collets,STM: 48T clutch basket & plates, clutch slave cylinder, Suter Racing slipper clutch, ÷hlins: forks+shock+steering damper, BrakeTech iron rotors f/r, R&G sliders f/r, ValterMoto rear axle sliders, SpeedyMoto: under-body sliders & water pump cover, Samco hoses, AFAM X-ring chain, Fabbri screen, Evoluzione throttle, PT levers, Marchesini forged mag rims, Woodcraft clipons, ProGrip's, FrenTubo kevlar lines f/r, Rider's Racing rear caliper bracket

post #64 of 1278 (permalink) Old Oct 18th, 2008, 4:00 am

indetrucks, I just wanted to congratulate you on your good form out there. Man, you are lookin' great! You're so low that it looks like it would hardly hurt of you low sided. There's not much side left! Man, good job! Does anyone have any Hyper track pics? I have heard of 3 cases where guys on Hyper's have punched their footpegs into the tarmac and got off as a result. On the other hand, one just won Pikes Peak, and I have ground down the pegs without a problem. Has anyone else heard this possible "myth"?
post #65 of 1278 (permalink) Old Oct 18th, 2008, 4:12 am

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hyper View Post
indetrucks, I just wanted to congratulate you on your good form out there. Man, you are lookin' great! You're so low that it looks like it would hardly hurt of you low sided. There's not much side left! Man, good job! Does anyone have any Hyper track pics? I have heard of 3 cases where guys on Hyper's have punched their footpegs into the tarmac and got off as a result. On the other hand, one just won Pikes Peak, and I have ground down the pegs without a problem. Has anyone else heard this possible "myth"?
It's not a "myth" and I've seen some friends of mine that usually track their Hypers that they use/have installed those red skid plates that Ducati Performance offers.

Hope that helps

N3R Team #166

DP: Full Termi 57mm+filter+ecu, belt rollers, racing seat, monoposto tail, rear hugger, rear sprocket, ram-air covers, keyguard, carbon fuel cap, titanium reservoir covers, billet clutch & sprocket covers, monoposto subframe, MBP collets,STM: 48T clutch basket & plates, clutch slave cylinder, Suter Racing slipper clutch, ÷hlins: forks+shock+steering damper, BrakeTech iron rotors f/r, R&G sliders f/r, ValterMoto rear axle sliders, SpeedyMoto: under-body sliders & water pump cover, Samco hoses, AFAM X-ring chain, Fabbri screen, Evoluzione throttle, PT levers, Marchesini forged mag rims, Woodcraft clipons, ProGrip's, FrenTubo kevlar lines f/r, Rider's Racing rear caliper bracket
post #66 of 1278 (permalink) Old Oct 18th, 2008, 8:01 am
Banned

Quote:
^

Didn't know you spoke Greek! Pretty good!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #67 of 1278 (permalink) Old Oct 18th, 2008, 9:48 am

yep, i think indetrucks has one of the best forms so far on here...boostedt0y has a very good form as well...

indetrucks, what tires do you run on the 999?

05 Ducati 999s Full Track/Race
06 Ducati 999 mono
01 Kawa 9R
97 honda shadow
94 kawa 250
91 vespa piaggo 250 still runs
post #68 of 1278 (permalink) Old Oct 18th, 2008, 10:04 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hyper View Post
indetrucks, I just wanted to congratulate you on your good form out there. Man, you are lookin' great! You're so low that it looks like it would hardly hurt of you low sided. There's not much side left! Man, good job!
Thanks a lot! I'm really starting to work on my form and not so much speed. Getting smoother is taking priority for me right now
Just finishing up my first season on the track and getting some great pointers from everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by osayek View Post
yep, i think indetrucks has one of the best forms so far on here...boostedt0y has a very good form as well...

indetrucks, what tires do you run on the 999?
Hey thanks guys!

Tires I'm running are Dunlop NTEC Slicks 195/65/17

~Christian
www.SoCalMoto.org
post #69 of 1278 (permalink) Old Oct 18th, 2008, 7:01 pm

NHMS Loudon,NH

VIR on the other bikes

Manny
08 R1200 GSA
06 749R "the orthodontist" track bike
06 DRZ 470SM Bremboed and Marchesinied
post #70 of 1278 (permalink) Old Oct 19th, 2008, 3:04 am

Quote:
^

Ναι, απο Σερρες. Οταν ερθεις γραψε εδω http://www.ducatisti.gr/phpBB3/index.php για να βρεθουμε

Μανωλης

Duke 999 '06 Black
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode