Cafe racer full kit - Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old Oct 1st, 2016, 1:02 pm Thread Starter

Cafe racer full kit

Hi guys, I'm happy to present you my new creation, this time for real. The café racer project started three months ago, I was contacted through my FB page https://www.facebook.com/DesmoDesign/ by a cool guy from north of France who wanted to develop a business around the idea of proposing plug and play fairing kits, Ducati focus stuff as a Start. So we began with the Scrambler, not an easy choice given the amount of customized Scramblers poping up every day. So i got the 3D scans of the bike and designed a neo-retro racer. The parts were 3D printed and then painted, this first prototype will be featured in a 3D exhibition in Lyon, France next week. After this we will probably produce a small batch of parts to see how it goes, and if it can become a small business.
Here's the beast:
https://www.facebook.com/DesmoDesign...type=3&theater
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in