Which model do you like best? - Page 3 - Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum
View Poll Results: Which model Scrambler do you like best?
Icon - yellow 12 9.76%
Icon - red 23 18.70%
Full Throttle 31 25.20%
Classic 30 24.39%
Urban Enduro 27 21.95%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 47 (permalink) Old Oct 20th, 2014, 10:14 am Thread Starter

Well my personal favorite is still the Urban Enduro, but I went ahead and placed a deposit/order on a yellow Icon. The main reason is that it's the bike in the majority of the marketing photos and will be what people instantly recognize as the Scrambler, and the yellow really looks like it pops! Also my first bike was a Kawasaki KE100 in a similar yellow, so that's kind of a cool retro throwback for me.

The bike should be here around early March, so if anyone wants to come rent a Scrambler I'll be ready!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 47 (permalink) Old Oct 21st, 2014, 4:05 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverDuc View Post
The bike should be here around early March, so if anyone wants to come rent a Scrambler I'll be ready!
Definitely interested in taking it out for a weekend and seeing what I think. Keep us posted!

96 M900, a few non-Ducatis
post #23 of 47 (permalink) Old Oct 22nd, 2014, 8:46 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
Definitely interested in taking it out for a weekend and seeing what I think. Keep us posted!
+1!! I just checked out your website--I am definitely interested in renting the scrambler in the spring!

-And I'm not surprised that this model is getting interest from us Coloradans. Regardless of the trim (my favorite is the urban enduro), it seems like a great bike for our area.

2008 KLR 650
Saving for a Scrambler!

post #24 of 47 (permalink) Old Oct 22nd, 2014, 10:55 am Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglypegleg View Post
+1!! I just checked out your website--I am definitely interested in renting the scrambler in the spring!

-And I'm not surprised that this model is getting interest from us Coloradans. Regardless of the trim (my favorite is the urban enduro), it seems like a great bike for our area.
I agree I think this will be a great bike for Colorado! I'll update the website with info on the Scrambler soon. I am hoping my dealer can provide some sort of evidence that the bike will make it to me without any hangups or issues before I make it website-official, but I didn't get the impression there would be any problems. My deposit cleared the bank already so there's no problems there

The hard part will be waiting now! Hopefully the roads will be in decent shape when it comes in as well because I will be itching to ride for sure.
post #25 of 47 (permalink) Old Oct 22nd, 2014, 1:58 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverDuc View Post

The hard part will be waiting now! Hopefully the roads will be in decent shape when it comes in as well because I will be itching to ride for sure.
...yeah, if it comes in early March you'll probably be waiting a month or two--we don't usually get good riding weather up here in Eagle until May

keep us posted!

2008 KLR 650
Saving for a Scrambler!
post #26 of 47 (permalink) Old Oct 22nd, 2014, 5:06 pm

Ordered the ICON yellow yesterday.

www.Shift-Tech-Carbon.com

Shift-Tech-Carbon Performance- High Quality Carbon Products!
post #27 of 47 (permalink) Old Oct 23rd, 2014, 9:05 am
Official Retired Person

Garage
I'd take the Classic but with the Full Throttle's muffler on it.

2007 GT1000
Semantics is the difference between "knowing your shit" and "knowing you're shit."
post #28 of 47 (permalink) Old Dec 27th, 2014, 10:43 am
Resident Raggamuffin

Liking the Classic model best, today......switching my deposit over to one.

2012 Vespa 300 Super
past: Ducatis, BMWs, Aprilias, Moto Guzzis, a Husky, KTM 1290 SDR, and a Thruxton R
post #29 of 47 (permalink) Old Dec 27th, 2014, 12:45 pm
Middle management

Garage
Ive said it before.
An Urban front with a classic rear.

2010 Multistrada 1200s - engine mapped by tomtom, Öhlins mechatronics SCU and alot of mods to make up for poor skills
post #30 of 47 (permalink) Old Feb 2nd, 2015, 7:27 am

Urban Enduro.
And with a high pipe it looks so much like those from the Swiss Army back in the 60-70's.
Killer.
Tomorrow I'm going to my dealer to try and get hold of one.

Paul Smart aka La Pallottola Argentata

mods : Wasp PUKs1 kit, DP Belt rollers, DP carbon belt covers cut out, Aella clutch slave master, Aella clip ons, Aella Rearsets, Aella frame plugs, DP windscreen, EVR-NCR slipper clutch, EVR clutch cover, DP chain guard, Rossi hugger, Rizoma sprocket cover, Desmoporsche inspection cover, Desmoporsche reservoir covers, Desmoporsche Oil filler plug, Custom cf tail chop, Oberon blinkers back, Watsens blinkers front, Oberon bar end left, Oberon bar end mirror right, Fresco full Ti 2-2 exhaust, STM oil breather, SSR Tank Cap, BST carbon wheels (spokes painted silver), Radial forkbottoms by Bikesetup.be, Brembo fork upgrade cartridge, Goodridge brake lines, Dunlop Sportsmart tires, 998S disks, Brembo mono blocks, Motovation axl sliders, NCR Schedoni seat, NCR valve covers, 748 CF front fender, Motobatt battery relocated under seat, Rectifier relocated, Titanium bolts all over the place, titanium axls, Brembo 19RCS clutch and brake levers, Ohlins steering damper + Aella bracket, starter cables rerouted, Starter/kill switch relocated to frame, brushed alu throttle and blinker control unit, DP Alarm, Fren Tubo oil lines, ...

-------------------------

Hope dies last.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode