BEST ONLINE SHOPPING SITE FOR DUCATI?? - Page 2 - Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old Sep 5th, 2019, 12:36 pm

I've purchased from Gotham on occasion. Word of warning; be cognizant of pricing. On more than several occasions I've seen used items priced higher than what you pay for new (and available) at the dealer. And their new OEM is frequently higher than any other dealer, as well.

OPP Racing for all your Brembo needs

I've had good luck with HSBK Racing, too.

'13 MTS GT / '99 ST2
'07 Monster 695 - Sold
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old Sep 5th, 2019, 1:07 pm

Garage
I've also bought a few things from Dallas with good luck.

Also... a big thumbs up for Moto Corsa in Portland Oregon. I've bought stuff from them online as well as had work done at their shop when I was travelling and they're a solid organization IMO. In fact since my dealer in State College PA no longer sells new Ducati's I've been hypothetically (in case my wife is reading ) mulling buying a Streetfighter from them/flying out to pick it up and ride it cross country to break it in next year.

15 Multistrada S Touring/Urban/Enduro, 04 Tiger 955i, 86 MaximX 750 (son), 13 Ural (wife)

"Go soothingly on the grease mud, for there lurks the skid demon"
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old Sep 5th, 2019, 9:04 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveK View Post
I've also bought a few things from Dallas with good luck.

Also... a big thumbs up for Moto Corsa in Portland Oregon. I've bought stuff from them online as well as had work done at their shop when I was travelling and they're a solid organization IMO. In fact since my dealer in State College PA no longer sells new Ducati's I've been hypothetically (in case my wife is reading ) mulling buying a Streetfighter from them/flying out to pick it up and ride it cross country to break it in next year.
From Oregon to New York!?

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old Sep 6th, 2019, 6:36 am

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by batman137 View Post
From Oregon to New York!?
Hell yea... the idea of getting to spend those first break in days in the PacNW is pretty appealing. There is decent riding here in the East but it's spread out, very little can match up to what I found out there in profusion, and those roads that ARE fun are often absolutely crammed with drivers and riders. Out there it was not uncommon for me to ride an amazing road for hours without running into any substantial traffic at all.

As an East Coast guy my whole life... I'm just used to traffic, but riding across the Northern US there was a stark divide between "West of the Mississippi" and "East of the Mississippi", even the flat states were in some ways better than the East because the stress level was so much lower. (with the exception of the Pacific Coast... that was pretty crowded).

Somewhere in Idaho I think... empty road along a river all morning, it was zen:

It's also only one way... I could take a two weeks and still have PLENTY of time to play.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 7.43.31 AM.png
Views:	44
Size:	5.58 MB
ID:	953153  

15 Multistrada S Touring/Urban/Enduro, 04 Tiger 955i, 86 MaximX 750 (son), 13 Ural (wife)

"Go soothingly on the grease mud, for there lurks the skid demon"

Last edited by DaveK; Sep 6th, 2019 at 6:50 am.
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old Today, 6:17 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveK View Post
Hell yea... the idea of getting to spend those first break in days in the PacNW is pretty appealing. There is decent riding here in the East but it's spread out, very little can match up to what I found out there in profusion, and those roads that ARE fun are often absolutely crammed with drivers and riders. Out there it was not uncommon for me to ride an amazing road for hours without running into any substantial traffic at all.

As an East Coast guy my whole life... I'm just used to traffic, but riding across the Northern US there was a stark divide between "West of the Mississippi" and "East of the Mississippi", even the flat states were in some ways better than the East because the stress level was so much lower. (with the exception of the Pacific Coast... that was pretty crowded).

Somewhere in Idaho I think... empty road along a river all morning, it was zen:

It's also only one way... I could take a two weeks and still have PLENTY of time to play.
Nice!

Idaho is a secret gem. Hard to find a woman, and hard to find a job worth a damn, but if you have a woman, and can work remote, it would be a great place to call home!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in