Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Rearsets for Multistrada 1260

10K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  nmora 
#1 · (Edited)
I need rearsets for a Multistrada 1260
Anyone else think the OEM pegs are too low?
Any idea who makes these?

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I generally ride with my toes on the pegs so yea they're low. That's nice for touring when it gives you more options for moving feet around for comfort but I'd def. be interested in rearsets if rizoma started selling them and moving peg position was relatively easy.

#4 ·
Yes, they are a bit low for spirited riding...I have also been doing extensive searching which is how I found this site and thread. I located some 20mm and 30mm peg risers that are made by CNC and sold through the Design Corse site. I should have them by Aug. 10th and will let you know how that works out.

#5 ·
Rizoma makes risers.....I got a set from Bellissimoto. They help, but it's not a fix. The fix is to remove the droop spacers from the shock, and get the correct spring installed. Removing the droop spacers makes the shock 7mm longer which gets 13mm more ride height, and mine had 50mm sag with the stock spring (way too much). I'm right at 35mm sag now, so with all I've done gained about 48mm more height at the pegs with me on the bike. Nothing drags now. I'd still like a nice set of rearsets tho', the stock bracket is too busy....and ugly IMO

#7 · (Edited)
Wondering if anyone has any experience with these. They look beautiful but DAMN they are expensive. Emailed the guy to see if they can make them in black, yes they can.
Maybe a group buy?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/183913661247
Thanks for finding these. Not cheap for sure but at least they are now available. May stimulate others such as Rizoma to make them available.

@Cro88
I'm not leaning to that extent yet as I'm already at the edge of those silly OEM Scorpion Trail tires which are soon to be replaced.
However, I do find it quite unsettling when I catch a toe.

#9 ·
They're on my radar screen but US$1000 bucks is over my head. Typical rearsets for Ducati such as Woodcraft & Rizoma sell for $500~$600.

#11 ·
I’m also looking for some rearsets for my 2018 Pikes Peak. I would not trust any Chinese ones because I’m sure they are garbage. I contacted R&G and they basically told me that they were too busy. It’s been over a year now and still no rearsets for the 1260.

#13 ·
AELLA DUCATI MULTISTRADA 1260 ADJUSTABLE REARSETS $$$$

#15 ·
Judging by the description, that is a Chinese website selling knock off parts...Or just a scam.

lol

Designed specifically for Multy Strada 1260. In examination, we inspect not only urban area but the scene of long touring.
AELLA quality step kit with a number of advantages that allow you to focus on driving, such as accurate operation, direct feeling, and optimized four positions.

#22 ·
I just got them on last night and haven’t been able to ride with them yet, bit very happy so far. There are 4 positions and not a lot of height adjustment. I tend to hang off a fair bit when I’m really on it (and I’m a bit less aggressive on the street now, having lowsided my Kawasaki last May, no fun and not being able to ride the best part of the year while I healed), so hopefully no dragging - I think the side stand is the low point now anyway. The 4 positions:

0mm up, 15mm forward
0mm up, 25mm forward
10mm up, 15mm forward
10mm up, 25mm forward

I’m starting with 10mm up/15mm forward, feels pretty good sitting on the bike with the chock holding it up, will report back after I get a chance to ride.

#23 ·
I just got them on last night and haven’t been able to ride with them yet, bit very happy so far. There are 4 positions and not a lot of height adjustment. I tend to hang off a fair bit when I’m really on it (and I’m a bit less aggressive on the street now, having lowsided my Kawasaki last May, no fun and not being able to ride the best part of the year while I healed), so hopefully no dragging - I think the side stand is the low point now anyway. The 4 positions:

0mm up, 15mm forward
0mm up, 25mm forward
10mm up, 15mm forward
10mm up, 25mm forward

I’m starting with 10mm up/15mm forward, feels pretty good sitting on the bike with the chock holding it up, will report back after I get a chance to ride.
Yeah, the street is no place to drag a knee. About the rear-set adjustments: a full inch is good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.