Where are you getting power for radar on '18/'19? - Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old Apr 10th, 2019, 5:12 pm Thread Starter

Where are you getting power for radar on '18/'19?

Is it the same mini plug as the earlier models hidden under the left fairing? Is there an easier way?

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old Apr 13th, 2019, 9:35 am

Don't know about Colorado, but here in The People's Republic of Kalifornia, speed detectors are lasers and by the time your detector detects, its WAY to late.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old Apr 13th, 2019, 10:12 am Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3B43 View Post
Don't know about Colorado, but here in The People's Republic of Kalifornia, speed detectors are lasers and by the time your detector detects, its WAY to late.
YMMV, but we spend 4-6 months in SoCal so I can ride in the winter in the San Diego mountains and desert. I literally can't count the number of times that my detector has given me enough time to slow down and yep, here comes CHP radiating away on Ka band. It's the only reason I'm not in jail or banned from driving. The Multi urges us to do things we probably shouldn't ;-}

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode