Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

New Enduro Tomorrow

3K views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  Florida lime 
#1 ·
New MS Enduro coming home tomorrow afternoon.... :grin2:

Attachments

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
Congrats; I've read/watched lots of great reviews on this bike. I'm going for a test drive one tomorrow and hope to buy one by the end of the month. A few questions if you don't mind.....

What options (pacs, accessories) did you buy? Did the dealer install them? Were you able to negotiate a discount off the bike and/or pacs/accessories? Did you buy the extended warranty?

#9 ·
I got the "Touring Package" which consists of side cases and heated grips. I think it includes the fancy LCD display as well. It was all installed by the shop. As for discounts.... pfft... my local shop doesn't give discounts on anything. Although I didn't really ask for one either.

I will buy and add myself crash bars and radiator protection.

I think i will buy the extended warranty in a year - 18 months, or so.

#18 ·
Sturdy and unique. I called Touratech about a bracket and they asked me to send them pics because these are made in Germany and shipped diectly to Ducati. Oh yeah, the oem brackets for accessories do not fit! Ducati will have to make their own so we can add extra bottles or fuel cans. Crazy.

#24 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.