Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum - View Single Post - 620 restriction question
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old May 25th, 2014, 7:50 am
Dave G

620 restriction question

Thanks for the invite! I'm an Aussie who spends far to much time in the US. I'm Sydney based in Oz but my family are in the Upper Hunter. My sister was in Tamworth but moved back down to Muswellbrook.

I bought my 2000 a couple of years ago when it came up cheap while I was at home. Then I discovered how bad Sydney was to ride in. Compared to Santa Cruz it's horrendous. Up your way would be awesome and I've got out on the Puttey Rd but being booked in NSW is a constant worry.

I have a friend in Uralla who worked at UNE so I've spent some time up there and I want to ride up. I was just back in Gods country for 6 months as my Mum had some health issues and in that time I rode a total a 3 times so I want to make up for that. I was always going back and forth to Sydney when crap weather was forecast so I drove rather than rode.

If the weather is OK in July I'm heading up for sure. I'll take back some touring gear from here so I don't have an excuse to whimp out. It's cold here all the time. I'm normally only in Oz when it's warm.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

66 350 Sebring, 93 900 SS, 2000 900 SSie

Last edited by Dave G; May 25th, 2014 at 8:02 am.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome