26 posts and I still cannot post in classifieds?? - Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum
  • 2 Post By scott

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old Jun 21st, 2018, 8:44 am Thread Starter

26 posts and I still cannot post in classifieds??

Trying to post in classifieds section and seems I still don't have the ability to post. Am I missing something?? Any help would be appreciated....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old Jun 21st, 2018, 2:01 pm
Administrator

Garage
Well you might want to read the Rules of the Road:
https://www.ducati.ms/forums/11-ducat...ules-road.html

and specifically this:
Post whoring: A member who deliberately post a significant number of posts in a short period of time in an attempt to raise their post count is known as a post whore. This behavior is frowned upon and will usually be dealt with by having the posts deleted.

With all of this being said it takes the software a few hours to approve your post count so we can be graced with your classified offer.
BobbyBoy and alliswell like this.

Scott
Sacramento CA

'03 Ducati ST4S with ABS - '12 KTM 500EXC - '19 BMW R1250GSA
(Jessica Focker's) '15 BMW S1000RR - '17 KTM 350EXC-F - '09 Yamaha XT250

Some of the most asinine things people do are typically preceded by the two words "Watch this."
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old Jun 21st, 2018, 3:52 pm

I don't think that link actually includes the classified rules but they are clearly stated in the classified section (although I have to admit I didn't find them until I tried posting something as a newbie). https://www.ducati.ms/forums/129-part...ion-rules.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode