Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum - View Single Post - Malaysian Riders
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old Feb 26th, 2014, 6:59 am
ghenry22

I'm in Singapore so not that far away. What type of bike are you bringing over? There are some really good workshops in Singapore for looking after ducati's but I guess that's a bit of a long haul for a service

I have a RS Taichi mesh jacket with hard armor, as soon as you're moving it's like wearing a tshirt but you still notice to when your sat still. About the best you can do for the climate.

I have alpine stars light summer gloves, can't remember the model but they let a little air through while still having robust padding (recently tested and they stood up really well!)

I have Kevlar reinforced jeans for long runs and rides up to Malaysia but otherwise just wear normal jeans commuting and what not. Singapore traffic is a bit more tame then KL.

I find Singapore prices for helmets and gear to be expensive and limited in choice, and you do need to look out for knock off kit as mentioned earlier.

I buy my gear either from Australia or the states online as even with freight prices are much cheaper and the range of brands and products far larger.

This is a nice corner of Asia to live in, might bump into you at the motogp at Sepang later in the year

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome