Bristol Ducatisti Saturday Ride-Out - Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 7:05 am Thread Starter

Bristol Ducatisti Saturday Ride-Out

Good Morning One and All.

With all this gorgeous spring sunshine it seemed stupid to not be taking advantage and arranging a good ride-out. I know a few of us were talking at the Pub Meet on Monday and this met with huge support. Alas after checking my diary it appears i have got a leave pass for Saturday and prior commitments on Sunday (Sorry Bob - Can you and your son make Saturday?)

With this in mind i was wondering who would be up and interested in a leisurely ride on saturday. No rush or stress just a meet at Riders of Bristol (possibly 1030/1100 hrs). A QUICK brew and a butty for who ever wants one and then off on the road - most probable destination Abergavenny via the old bridge - and then we can take it from there.

So can anyone who is interested please reply asap - preferably to my mobile so that i have a rough idea as to who may be coming, and don't wait around for people who are not.

Hope to hear from you soon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode