Ducatisti Bristol England - Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old Jan 19th, 2012, 4:14 am Thread Starter

Ducatisti Bristol England

Just a quick post to let any UK members know of some Bristol and southwest based ducati activities. Please feel free to pop over for any of the meets or events - IT WOULD BE GREAT TO SEE SOME NEW FACES!

Anyway these are our usual meets:

1st Monday of the Month at 8pm onwards at the Bridge Inn - Mangotsfield. Bristol BS16 9NG.

2nd Saturday of the month at 10:30am onwards at RIDERS of Bristol (Ducati Dealership) BS4 5LR.

3rd Monday of the month at 8pm onwards at the Rose & Crown - Pucklechurch. Bristol BS16 9PS.

*** 32nd Carol Nash Classic Bike Show - 18th & 19th Feb - The Bath & West Showground, Shepton Mallet ***

And my contact details are only a message away...

Last edited by Goody76; Jan 19th, 2012 at 4:34 am.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old Feb 17th, 2012, 2:01 am Thread Starter

This weekend is the 32nd Carol Nash Classic Bike Show at the Bath & West Showground, Shepton Mallet.

Intentions were for any Ducatisti in the Bristol area to meet at RIDERS Bristol for a Ride-in, Alas it appears that the classic bike shows falls at wrong time this year with a lot of people not having their bikes on the road, along with all the people (like myself) who for one reason or another are HAVING to attend this years show by car. So it appears our meet and ride-in from RIDERS Bristol is off.

So with this in mind, and knowing how time consuming it can be to get into the show by car, may I suggest that we all meet at the DOC stand ready for a nice early cuppa and butty. The show opens at 10am so maybe I could suggest being at the stand ready for 11am, this gives people time to get in, park up, come in and find the stand.

I look forward to seeing you all at the show! And my Bike!!!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 12:25 pm

Thanks for that ..... have you seen there is also a separate UK tab (under Europe) as well, where this would also be useful?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode