Anti Motorcyclist fascism in Queensland, Australia - Page 2 - Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old Jan 7th, 2014, 11:11 pm
Excel Addict

What will happen as people ride to the upcoming Qld motorcycle Expo?

Even though they may not know each other, will four at the same traffic lights constitute a violation?

Classic case of a fix for a minority and f#ck up for many.

I have not read the legislation, but how far apart is not riding together?

Richard Collins - 2001 900SSie I have a 2 strike policy - 2 no responses from a poster = no more responses from me to any post by them. I have a good memory!

Last edited by Punch; Jan 7th, 2014 at 11:20 pm.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old Jan 8th, 2014, 3:56 am

The scary thing with the new law is that it doesn't specify bikies. It just talks about groups of people in general. The focus is currently on bikies, but it could just as easily be applied to any group of people doing something that police don't like.

I don't ride with other people much, but if I did and got pulled over for it I'd be pissed!

You know the law isn't working when riders are getting pulled over while riding in a funeral procession because there's a group of them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode