Road Trip: Desmo Service on the road - Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old Jan 5th, 2019, 2:18 pm Thread Starter

Garage
Road Trip: Desmo Service on the road

Nothing set in stone yet, but I'm considering a spring ride from Seattle down to Twin Falls, ID and then St George, UT (perhaps on to Scottsdale, AZ to visit a friend), then back via Reno, NV and Bend, OR. I could stop in Las Vegas, NV if necessary. I'm 1650 miles from my Desmo service and won't be close enough to have it done before I leave, which means a stop along the way or going past the 15k mileage. It's around 1100 miles to St George, another 1000 miles back to home.

Any recommendations for dealerships along the way?

1976 RD400 (Project), 1997 916 Biposto, 2013 Street Triple R, 2014 Multistrada 1200S
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old Jan 5th, 2019, 4:15 pm

Just do it after the trip, don't loose your time waiting for your bike on vacations.

Macs are like Harleys... For wannabe different people, who get all the same sh!t
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old Jan 5th, 2019, 7:16 pm

Garage
There's really no need to do the service at the exact mileage imho. But if you're in the Phoenix area and you'd like to have it done the primary Ducati Dealerships are GoAz up in Scottsdale and Ride Now in Chandler. My recommendation would be Reparto Veloce in Chandler though. It's a small MV Augusta/Aprilia dealership with a very nice workshop/machine shop in the back with qualified and careful mechanics - they do tons of work on Ducati's. They're very customer oriented and do excellent work.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode