Ducati 916 - Prudhoe Bay, Deadhorse - Page 5 - Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 41 (permalink) Old Mar 20th, 2018, 4:00 am
Prolific Poster Award

I just ran into this thread and it's 2am and I'm in a state of shock after reading this report. To think I was contemplating how gruesome is was going to be for me to ride my 95 916 from Sacramento to Eureka California and back. Something I wanted to do when a buddy did it on his 996. I'm not worthy because I didn't do the ride. You are the king of the galaxy for doing your ride on the torture rack bike and it made it besides. you ought to send those pics over to Ducati headquarters, if they they are still in Cupertino? I'm sure they should recognize your feat. When I get up I'll read the rest of your adventure with high interest for sure.

Major kuddos to yu any your girlfriedl You gonna do anything like it again an where?. Unbeivlable

03 FLHRI Road King
03 999R #189
09 1125CR Buell (sold)
07 1100S MTS (sold)
04 999S (sold)
95 916 (sold)
01 900SS (sold)
05 Honda 600RR (sold before I crashed it)
05 Honda 600RR (full Yosh, PC, totalled it)

Ducati-Owners-Group of Sacramento region.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode