Anyone Riding Down to the Malaysian MotoGP 2008? - Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old Sep 5th, 2008, 12:52 am Thread Starter

Anyone Riding Down to the Malaysian MotoGP 2008?

As I'm on holiday for most of October, I'll probably be riding down to the MotoGP from Bangkok.
I've already bought a weekend pass from www.motogp.com which apparently is delivered a month before the race so I'm counting on the Thai Post Office not to screw it up.

I'll be stopping off at Hua Hin, Chumphon etc. on the way and hopefully the weather won't be too bad.

I'm assuming not many Thai-based Ducsters will be riding down due to work commitments but if you are, let me know.

And is anyone here going to be at the race at all?

Tel
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old Sep 11th, 2008, 10:03 am

Hey Terry- i'm one of those with work commitments. i do plan on flying down though- get in friday morning, fly back sunday night. and i will be living in bangkok as of that week- i may or may not still be in hua hin when you come thru. PM me, let me know your plans....

GT1000 Gray
Completely stock except for: Dietrichs gauge lowerers and air filter cover, Motivation frame sliders, Rizoma grips and mirrors, custom mono- seat, Cox oil cooler screen, neked belts, black horns, 14t, Pazzo levers, SC front fender, GTRossi rear hugger, RaceTech springs. rear fender eliminated (dpcars)...and unbaffled Termis.
Yamaha 01 FZ1- gone
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode