Multistrada lacks power - Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2019, 8:20 am Thread Starter

Multistrada lacks power

I have a 2017 Multistrasda. She's been in the garage for a while and I think that this may be part of the problem. When accelerating it does not reach the power band. It gets to about 4000rpm and then stops pulling. I think that this maybe down to a stuck valve in the exhaust system but would appreciate any more advice. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2019, 8:44 am
Super Moderator

Garage
Hi Rob and welcome to Ducati.ms. If you could take a sec and fill out your location information in the "UserCP" section and add your bike to the Signature line, we'd appreciate it.

I will copy this post to the Multistrada section where you will surely get some good answers. Good luck with it! It's gotta be something simple.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode