New here!! Please dont delete thread! - Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum
  • 1 Post By Chuckracer

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old Nov 3rd, 2016, 5:53 pm Thread Starter

New here!! Please dont delete thread!

Hello to all and admins. Im new here, I have been trying to get into this forum for specific questions but this site is just to complicated with its password clearance and bunch of stuff, then NOW i cant even post thread in CLASSIFIED.
ANYWAYS, for those who could help since I couldn't post in the correct thread. PLEASE HELP WITH ADVICE or SUGGESTIONS.

I have a guy selling a 2002 DUC 998 Biposto, all stocks, only 11k miles and 1 history of service done. The service includes all fluids flush, brake pads, clutch, new tires, coolant, radiator(aluminum), hoses, battery, etc... ALL EXCEPT the VALVES and BELTS were done.

[now when I called my local duc shop he wanted a little under $900(exclude tax) for parts valves/belts and coolant or whatever fluid he may have to flush then plus labor and taxes.]

The SELLER wants $6000 and lives 170mi away from me(thats another $500 for my whole expense) . What I want to know is, will this be a good deal or not for a bone stock 998?

Then there's another guy down 300mi away from me with a 2002 998 with 9000mi but has 998R mono rear cowl and some minor upgrades and a ARROW exhaust and has everything up to date including majors services and valves/ belts for $6500. + $300 shipping fees to my house.

IF anyone can, please fill me in on your opinions. both DUC 998 are red
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old Nov 3rd, 2016, 6:21 pm
Super Moderator

Garage
Hi, welcome to the forum. Sorry the password requirements are involved for you.

You cannnot access the classifieds unt you have been a member for 30 days and have accumulated 25 posts.

Your question would be better posted in the Supwebike section. You'll get the answers you seek there. Good luck!
scott likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode