Looking for a used/new Termignoni SlipOns for SF'15 848 - Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum
  • 1 Post By roadkillrob

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old Aug 23rd, 2019, 10:19 am Thread Starter

Looking for a used/new Termignoni SlipOns for SF'15 848

Hey guys. Just got a used 2015 SF 848 with 2k miles on it. I had Termi on 2012 Evo and loved them. Now wondering which way to go? Went to a Dealer and he quoted me $2200 for full carbon exhaust which is kinda a lot. He is gonna install and map the ECU too.

I see that there are Forums here that help with mapping ECU using TuneECU.

I also saw some Termi slipons on EBay (GenialMotor) for $800 and on Motowheels for $1200. Are these genuine?

I reside in New York City. What would be the best option? Help!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old Aug 23rd, 2019, 12:51 pm

Garage
I bought mine from genialmotors and are genuine search on eBay they post at different prices or contact them directly and you can get them a bit cheaper and they came in like 3 says to the US. 30 bucks for cable and 15 bucks for tuneecu and you can load the map yourself and have options and things you can do more than just the factory termignomi map.
emailmedost likes this.

2012 SF848, 2015 KTM 300 XCW plated
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old Aug 23rd, 2019, 10:50 pm Thread Starter

Thanks a lot and I just bid on ebay for 1000 which included an Air filter and ECU with dedicated mapping. I was about to PM you. If this doesn't work then will message genialmotors.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old Aug 24th, 2019, 6:58 am

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by emailmedost View Post
Thanks a lot and I just bid on ebay for 1000 which included an Air filter and ECU with dedicated mapping. I was about to PM you. If this doesn't work then will message genialmotors.
Good luck 1000 would be a decent deal for the full kit as the filter is almost 100 and the ECU's are about $150 used and cheap to flash, nice to have a spare too and easy to just switch in and out.

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old Aug 28th, 2019, 10:18 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadkillrob View Post
Quote:
Good luck 1000 would be a decent deal for the full kit as the filter is almost 100 and the ECU's are about $150 used and cheap to flash, nice to have a spare too and easy to just switch in and out.

Do I need to replace filter when I put the slip on s?
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old Aug 29th, 2019, 3:04 pm

Garage
Quote:
Do I need to replace filter when I put the slip on s?
You don't need to and a lot of people if you search posts don't like the kit filter and recommend others instead or just keep your stock one and keep it clean it flows well. Some people don't even bother with the ECU which may not hurt anything as closed loop it should compensate, but the bike runs so much better with the tune on it, all that terrible under 4k throttle response is fixed.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode