FS: Nemesis Traction Control System - top tier aftermarket TC + quickshifter - Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old Jun 10th, 2019, 11:21 pm Thread Starter

FS: Nemesis Traction Control System - top tier aftermarket TC + quickshifter

All parts came off of a 2007 Ducati 1098 that I bought back to ~stock and sold the bike.

Please note that this system will work on many models of Ducatis.
If you have a fairly modern bike, and it has an OEM rear wheel speed sensor - then it should work.
I'd of course still recommend you do your research tho - but point is that this system will fit on many Ducatis, not just the 1098.

Located in Concord, CA

Nemesis traction control system. *PROPER TC* Was over $2k new...
Basically, its a mega kickass traction control system. On the fly TC adjustment with 8 levels, quickshifter timing adjustment, 'virtual front wheel' system in that when your front wheel is off the ground (so the sensor data is for shit), it calculates what it is expected to be, and you STILL have traction control. Yes, you can be powering out of a corner while lofting the front wheel - and still confidently hamfist the throttle and SMASH on outta there! Cuz this system has your ass covered... I've done it. Its fun, to say the least..
It detects front wheel speed and disables 1 cylinder to give smooth and controlled traction and power. You install the front wheel speed sensor and harness, it is very plug and play. I took a lot of pictures for you when i took it out, so you will know how to route the wires and how and where it connects. I'll bet you could install it in less than an hour, once you have all the fairings off.
Comes with 2 quickshifters, both GP shift and standard.
$1200 for the complete system AND BOTH quickshifters, which is a STEAL of a deal...

read about it, its pretty flocking kickass....

2007 1098, nemesis TC, full Termi and race ECU, full Ohlins, and Marchesini wheels

Last edited by Chuckracer; Jun 11th, 2019 at 7:13 am.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old Jun 16th, 2019, 7:35 pm Thread Starter

seriously? no one wants a badass traction control system for their Ducati?

i thought this would sell in a day or two...!

2007 1098, nemesis TC, full Termi and race ECU, full Ohlins, and Marchesini wheels
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old Jun 17th, 2019, 11:13 am

It is pretty cool... wouldn't work on my Ducati 916 though, that only has a front wheel speedo.

Maybe on my track bike? Would it work on an '05 Honda CBR600RR?

How did you like it? I'm not really concerned with going faster, but safety would inevitably make me faster. Adding a slipper clutch later this season...

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old Jun 21st, 2019, 1:32 am Thread Starter

it really is incredible traction control, and i've ridden several bikes that have TC. this really gives you good interference, without it interfering too much once u get the level how you want it. and having TC while the front wheel is in the air - has saved my ass a couple times...instead of being a zero for the day - was a hero hahaha

it wont work on a cbr600rr, but it will work on most ANY modern Ducati. If your Ducati has a rear wheel speed sensor (which most do) - it will work on your bike.

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old Jun 21st, 2019, 12:04 pm

Which brand shifters are those? I assume this will plug direct into a nemesis quickshifter, or was the wiring modified to work with the two you have?

2006 749R Track Weapon, 2014 Multi PP, 2006 Monster S4R FE, 2014 BMW s1000r
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old Jun 25th, 2019, 12:40 pm Thread Starter

I didnt buy it new, came with the 1098 i bought. so i only know whats on the parts

looks like an "SP" shifter (standard shift), and some kinda unknown brand GP shift

both are plug and play with the nemesis TC system, no modifications to the nemesis harness

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old Jun 27th, 2019, 3:54 pm

Does it come with all of the parts shown in the pictures on this page? https://www.bikesportdevelopments.co...8_1098_1198_AA

2015 S1000RR (track); 2009 1198S (street); 2009 848 (sold); 1996 900SS (project bike).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode