Lots of great ST2 and other Ducati parts - LOOK!!
Penske 8987 Triple adjustable rear shock
Came off my old ST2 and has been sitting for 8 years in storage. >5,000 miles. Eibach spring for 200 lb rider (with gear).
The 8987 Series damper is a triple adjustable model
recommended for the serious track enthusiast, amateur and expert
road racer, and choice of ASRA Champion Jeff Wood.
The high and low speed compression adjusters are independently
tuned. This feature allows the rider to adjust for slow shaft
movement bumps (power delivery/imperfections in the paving) and
also for the harsh (faster velocity) bumps, making the 8987 the
perfect tool for the serious rider or racer.
• Owner Rebuildable and Revalvable
• Floating Piston Design
• High Flow Piston
• Low Friction Shaft Bearing
• Adjustable Spring Preload
• Adjustable Ride Height
• Adjustable Rebound (36 clicks)
• Adjustable Low Speed Compression (25 clicks)
• Adjustable High Speed Compression (17 clicks)
• High Quality Spring Included, Matched to your Weight
• Available with a Piggyback or Remote Reservoir
Who's Zed? Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead.
'01 ST2 dark
Last edited by Chuckracer; Mar 12th, 2019 at 2:39 pm.