Race Rain tires - Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old Aug 11th, 2017, 9:38 pm Thread Starter
grand poobah

Garage
Race Rain tires

Hi, These Race rain Dunlops are essentially new. 120 and 185 combo. On Dunlop site they are $580 retail for $380 right now. These are the preferred finn type pattern for water dispersion, and not the dirtbike looking blocky rain tires they had a few years ago. The tires are kept in my temp and humidity controlled basement off the cement floor (except for the pic). They were kept out of the sun when they went to the track. These tires are not dry rotted. They have a ridiculous amount of silicone in them and are soft as hell. A lap in dry conditions will destroy these tires. They are mounted on Ducati rims for my 748RS but the rims are not included in the sale, TIRES only.
The front has never been mounted on a bike. The rear has half a lap of Blackhawk farms use on it. I can tell the story to interested parties per request. I am asking $200 for the set. Please pm me here or email to orca122atyahoo.com Please replace the at with the @ and you got me. Please put tires in the subject just in case it goes to the junk mail box. Shipping is not included in the price but an actual quote will be provided prior to billing.
Purchasing and taking these tires to the track will Guarantee that there will be no rain for your track/ race day/weekend. I can personally attest to every time I took them to the track no rain, but every time I left them at home it rained. Thanks Brad.
I can also send more pics as needed. I would post more but have been having a hard time getting the images small enough to be allowed on the forum.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	raintires2.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	961.6 KB
ID:	846466  

If ifs and buts were acorns and nuts. The squirrels would rule the world.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old Aug 17th, 2017, 9:12 pm Thread Starter
grand poobah

Garage
Sold and shipped. Thanks Ducati MS. Mods lock it up.

If ifs and buts were acorns and nuts. The squirrels would rule the world.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode