WTB and FS: Bevel 900ss header pipes - Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old Aug 12th, 2016, 7:00 am Thread Starter

WTB and FS: Bevel 900ss header pipes

Hey all

I'm looking for an original double-walled vertical header pipe for a late bevel 900ss. I'm looking for the standard 900ss pipe, not the later one with the kink in it for the MHR and not one off an 860, which has a slightly different shape.

It needs to be a proper Ducati item with the adjustment marks around the top collar, must be the heavy double-walled type to match my other pipe, and have no dents. I'll be getting it re-chromed, so the appearance is otherwise not too much of a worry.

I've got a single-walled vertical 860-style pipe in excellent condition that I will likely sell. This would suit a restoration with a little patina rather than total concourse.

And I also have a set of upper and lower 900ss style pipes that were recently made by Gowanloch and are brand new. These are single walled and in perfect condition. Would suit any restoration or just daily use.

msg me if you have the upper pipe or are interested in what I have. I'll go downstairs and get the numbers off the pipes if needed.
Regards
Rob
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode