Up for sale is my 2014 Ducati 899 in Red, has only 3139 miles! I bought this last year from Moto Corsa in Portland, so I am not the original owner. The bike has been nothing but great for me since, but I am dealing with some shoulder and wrist injuries and am not enjoying this bike the way I'd like anymore. Bike is located just South of Portland in Tigard, OR.
Since last fall it's had any and all service items needed brought up to spec, this bike is ready for the riding season. Has only 377 miles on the new set of Rosso III tires. Has only 78 miles on fresh oil, filter, and brake fluid. Has tasteful mods to make it even more enjoyable to ride. Have records of service items I've done and from Moto Corsa prior to my purchase.
Asking $9800, and am pretty firm on price. No trades! Clean OR title in hand!
- Ducati Performance Race Seat
○ With heat shielding
- Ducati Performance GP shift Quick Shifter
○ (have stock quick shifter will include both and install buyers choice)
- Corse Dynamics fender eliminator
- LED Low Beams
- Competition Werkes Integrated Tail light
- NRC Mirror Block offs with integrated front Turn Signals.
- Driven Grips
- Throttle Spacers
- Bar End Mirrors
- CRG Short Brake, Long Clutch adjustable levers
- Machined high grip foot pegs
- Stomp Grips Clear
- Front fork sliders
- Practically new, Pirelli Rosso III tires
- Motul 300V oil and filter changed less than 200 miles ago.
- Stock pegs
- Passenger pegs
- Very dark smoke windscreen don't know brand.
- Standard shift quick shifter
- Stock Seat
Extras available for extra money:
- Cycle gear front and rear stand.
- Medium size gauntlet glove, have A-star, AGV Sport and Revit.
- Variety of jackets
- Variety of boots all around size 9
- Rear socket nut
- A-star Race leather suit
- Back protector/chest protector Knox